For a few dear ones going through some trials right now…
“Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition
from mediocre minds”.
~ Albert Einstein
Something to note: the arrows are always slung by the less-than-honest and/or less-than-moral ones with an agenda, while those who choose to follow a higher path remain silent. We see this repeated throughout history.
There is more strength in positive than there is in negative, in love than in hate. We’ve unfortunately seen it repeated throughout history on all levels of playing field, from local to global: both pre-emptive strikes and damage control as the modus operandi of those who feel they are in danger of being exposed in their attempts to dupe the trusting (emperor’s new clothes, anyone?), or lose their power or status to a truer intention. They may gain or keep ground for the moment, but, eventually, someone else of their ilk will come along and knock them off their hill. Not a very positive upward-moving cycle, is it?
Be flattered that they are threatened enough to shoot at you and do not let them sway you to take the detour downward. Feel the sting if you must, then let it go and carry on with your positive and true intention. This is what we are meant to do… experience, learn, course-correct, and journey on. At the very least you are alerted to who you do not wish to be aligned with.
But, in truth, everything comes to light in the end.
Click for larger size.
- What better way to begin...
- Multiple lives... parallel universes...
- Observing the mirror...
- Burning the Bushel...
- What is your "homing thought"? (with Audio Blog ver.)
- The Courage to Live Consciously... "I Am"
- Letting it shine... the gender agnostic way
- A Journey To Promise Through Pain
- There Is Plenty Of Room by Beca Lewis (with added reflections)
- Who do you think you are?
- The Travelers - Heavenletter
- Seeds of Incandescence... (w/audio)
- Who Am I?
- Glow Reflects...
- Our Deepest Fear... [video]
- Just Be YOU... the rest will follow
- Journey Through Pain To Promise [words, photo]
- Success... some thoughts [image, words]
- Your Work... [image, thoughts]
- Stay your path, ignore the arrows. [image, thoughts]